skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dilip-Thangali Wedding
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
The invite
You are all invited!
The minimalist invitation which I totally love devoid of any religious insignia!
1 comment:
Priya
May 21, 2009 at 7:55 AM
I loved the invitation! I will try my best to be there with family :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(18)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(4)
Kefi - Pre Wedding celebrations
Reception Saree and the in laws
Welcoming the wedding spirit!
The invite
About Me
Meghna
Hi I am Meghna Dilip. For a living I teach Chemistry but I write " Lime and Lemony" as a collection of sweet and sour thought provoking essays and poems. I am still experimenting with forms of writing and topics that interest me.
View my complete profile
I loved the invitation! I will try my best to be there with family :)
ReplyDelete